"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
おわります!
日本語の試験は今日終わりました。

たいへんです。

来年もべんきょうしますがわかりません。

Wow this is my first post in Jap! haha. Hopefully (I think Probably) wil be able to advance to the next level so dont let me down, paper. anyway finally ended this tiring weeks of studying for the exams, which is tested over the last 3 days and finally ended today.

And with the work to do, school assignments and test(esp econs), I think its good that at least Jap exam had ended and does not clash tgt. finally got the time to download all the school stuff too.

and now i am so tired. i am going to sleep and wake early for tmr's class.

goodnight!

おやすみなさい!

Labels: , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.