"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Laopengyous' Day.
Its Laopengyous' day today and will wait for ms shuminnie to upload the photos. I wont do anything to her if she doesnt upload, but I will ms huiping will. hahahaha. Went to watch Triple Tap, cos they wanna see shuai ge- Louis Koo and Daniel Wu. And yes, Louis Koo is older by 4 years hahahaha. but they like him idk why. cos I think Daniel Wu nicer. Haha. Okay about the movie, its pretty nice, can catch it if you're looking for a movie that is more of mind & action. Not draggy, quite straight to the point. (: And then, shopped around, bought some stuff and ate ice creams. again, photos, wait for shumin. I realise there's no usage of the tagboard. seems like dead or something. should I remove it? And I've been updating a lot this week. Hmmm. Labels: laopengyous |
Tagboard
|