"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
ブログを無視して

I just realise that I hadnt been really blogging much ever since I graduated from tanglin. But, there are really nothing as much to blog. As time passed, in the poly, everything is school school school. projects projects projects. Tiring. that you dont want to blog, because it reminds you of all the school and projects again.

It fair is just over~ went with ain to collect the brochures. well, finally got what i need, though i cant say it satisfied 100% of what i wanted. on the other hand, school is becoming more and more hectic. now onwards, its 3 days per week, and 4 when time goes. its kind of hard to pay that much of attention when you alr spent half of the day dazing/doing other stuff at home that tires you out. moreover, its mathematics. differentiation.

just look at that question up there. how many of you have not touched that for how many years and is needed to do so now? those not in engineering/scientific courses, should have became strangers with that eversince the grad of your secondary school days, if you studied a maths. with a 3 hours lecture, just like mfb in sp, its harder when its night. but still, you paid that $ and therefore shd make an effort.

alright, out of school now. Its nino's birthday tomorrow, or in like 9 hours time (JPT). 27th birthday. (: been neglecting that more than blogging. hmm.

Anddddddd. Jokwon is coming to Singapore~! Yeah, as told by miss huiiping, he's coming with his groupmates. dont think i'll be seeing him in person, but oh well, he'll be on the same piece of land. haha. And Dongho, know him bcos of maknae rebellion, that cute 15 years old boy who speaks english un-confidently, is stepping on this land earlier than kwon. haha. i think sm is going to see him? no?

And July is coming, Jun's drama is coming out :D , taking over kimura's getsu 9 drama, with lin chiling. waiting for it to come out.. and in july, another big thing is coming up! SHINee's comeback. Although I know it should have all been settled and all, I pray that the hairstylist/makeup artist and whoever who does their image, please do not put funny things/ do experiments on key anymore.... >.< poorthing

And I'm waiting for mr charlton to come online for his songs and he's not online yet!! tsk tsk.

update again, class tonight.

Labels: , , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.