休日
Hello fellows~!I'm back for an update! HAHA (after multiple urges) lolIt's arrived, the month of summer, the month of bridging, the month of nino! :DJune (although may sometimes), is one of the hottest month in the year, the one that signifies that summer had came, telling you to be careful of getting cooked by the burning sun.At the same time, this time its the start of bridging course. Not like I like it, not at all in fact, but it was needed, not exactly to exempt me of modules, but to reduce the costs required. At this same point in time last year, I'm still mugging for the coming up mst. Though it wasnt a nice time totally in the years, it is worth the miss, for 3 years, is not a short period afterall.Speaking about bridging, Maths and econs. Who's that fellow who told me that after MFB elective last semester of my poly life, I wont need to touch Maths again?!! This math doesnt seem easy at all, and still consist of all the bad bad bad topics I dread. Pray, for this to be another successful hurdle crossed. Let it be a nice one, for I would still need to be friends with it for the next 2 yrs at least. This 2 months, will be pretty tough and tiring, though morning is still there for me, but late nights would be a problem. Econs, I heard, is more tough. hmmm. And its supposed to be the time to meet up w people, but they are all working. Lols. And its also the period where the first batch of new army boys go to their camps. Friday was Mr. Lee, with Terence on Sat, and Xueyi this morning. Hopefully thye're all doing well and fine, which they would def pray everything to be fine.. haha. Hope to meet them soon, and there's no one to hear my random rants alr. As for the time that there's no mood for school work, drama/videos is the main source of entertainment, with chnl 8 going to play the taiwanese drama everyday at 7=.=, internet is the best source of the latest and widest variety of entertainment. But but but. There's no nice shows recently. hmm. Waiting for Matsujun's getsu 9 drama, a typical love story I guess, but being his first time in a getsu 9 drama, it should be pretty good. (:Supposed to meet up with xueyi and peeps last fri, but it was cancelled and rescheduled to this fri, where the both of us wont be able to make it, so I went to talk to him the few days before he entered army. HAHA. the only thing is that this cfmed that I wont be seeing colin wong. again. yes, again. for 3 years I've not seen him. because of his business man schedule. lols. this week is it fair, should be getting something out of it. and july, is going to be so busy at the end of the month, not bcos of closing this time, but because of all the tremendous tests!Think this is wordy enough, shall end and search for new entertainment sources! :DLabels: friends, holiday, jun, school
|
Info
huihui's
profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal
my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.
|