"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
personal break from my personal life,
Officially ended my 2 months job last friday, am so going to miss the da jie veron there and others, for the 2 months the care that they have given me. I'm going to miss someone talking to herself in front of me Haha. Hopefully their work will be fine and they would be able to find someone else soon. The job, in overall wasnt bad at all with the people there, but that the load is tremendous is the main point, just like what emily thinks. Shuyun ah shuyun, you'll be able to make your decision definitely, dont worry (: Jiayou & I'm wondering who's potato. lol. And thanks lots to you and emily, for that farewell and the kbox session. Releasing workload off finally eh? We'll go again right? (: So finally settled my stuff for school, thanks a lot to liyu, jiaxin and all who helped me in one way or another. Although I dont really know if this is the path I want to go, or perhaps I do know, but there's still so much factors to consider. For now, that's it. So shall stop now. ~///~ So I've finished Brilliant Legacy, a great show in 2009, a must watch for all drama-lovers (if your taste is like mine lol.) A new story line and brilliant acting skills made it one of the top drama that snatched the highest ratings for the year 09, and is raising a storm in japan. It'll let you continue chasing the drama till the end, and you still wont want it to end that fast. Next, the new show by Lee Minho, heard it was average so tried a bit and then, think it might be okay still, so perhaps might be the next up-Personal Preference. or it has alr been. haha. shall rightfully enjoy my few days of holiday yeah? tomorrow is the grad ceremony, the mood is, weird. Labels: brilliant legacy, drama, lee seung ki, random, rants |
Tagboard
|