"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
4 more weeks of work.
As the title says, there's approx 4 more weeks of work at Meiden. Have really nice colleagues there though the workload is :O and such, like emily never fails to make me laugh everyday haha. its really good to have someone of the same age as you working together. although i'm not in a bank, listening to the things happening to others who are in a bank makes me think that I might have chosen the right choice. well, not I chose, but somehow its just happened like this.

Hadnt been blogging, for almost a month. With the computer breakdown and such and now w the new system, still not used to it, so I hadnt been using it for the past week after work since I check mails during work and such and then I didnt have to do anything and there's no videos to watch w the ending of Hello Baby & the stops for We Got Married. Kind of cut off my videos. For varieties.

Speaking of Hello Baby, I really wonder how Yoogeun the lovely boy will grow up into. Hope he really grow up happily, and that they will still be in contact. Onew picking up his courage to carry him is really a very wen xin move for the last episode, despite the special that shows NG scenes. So this variety has ended and I wonder if there's going to be any group going up on it. Prob a girls group since previously it was SNSD. Maybe someone not from SM?

And so, unis have started telling some about their posting. which is kindda scary so i'm not going to talk about it. I think sm was v happy she called me in midnight. lol. I'm sorry I was asleep. But I did pick up! :P

Next week going to have JCS test. Finally finish moving the notes to a new no-to. need to start studying eh? Now since the new system doesnt work v user-friendly but still usable, haha I'm thankful for it lah. Just a big thing is it cant operate MSN. The biggest thing needed. It has empathy which is v inconvenient compared to msn. Yeah.


And also, Arashi is appointed by the Japan Tourism Ministry to be the face for their new advertising campaign! Pls play it in Sg! The theme is "Endless Japan Discovery" and Sho, Aiba & Jun spoke Chinese English & Korean repsectively. They'll definitely bring in lots of people. & the new show, Arashi Shiyagare is airing next sat. (: But still have to wait for subs. which I havent been going to the journal for so long!

Last week have been out to meet Lloyd,Terence,Mel,Jas and caught the movie Date Night. The movie is really funny. So hilarious you laugh almost every 5 minute. Should catch it if you have the time. And so I need to sleep now although there's still lots like celebration for cc not updated yet, but I need rest! Haha, for the last time, take a look at the forever happy & lovely SHINee family. (:

Yoogeun, you will be missed! loves!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.