"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Kwon&GaIn
I was told to update huh. Lets see.

Recently got into WGM-Kwon & GaIn and I'm finishing it I guess tomorrow. lols.
Ping ah faster lah. HAHAHHAA. Maybe tmr can see hello baby also. Haha.
They are so cute tgt, think if they're really tgt it would be a very good thing, though might be sad for some of the fans. lols. 2AM is so funny. HAHAHA. Seulong? and the maknae Jinwoon I saw him in Maknae Rebellion before. haha. they're really funny lah. totally worth watching.

Those who learn english with them is totally shiok okay. every lesson. but the teacher doesnt know them lol. Alright.

And yesterday I came to know something really funny.
Someone, bought a shirt? or a hoodie? because of 2 words printing on it.
You can srsly faint when you hear the words, if you understand why.

1 more day to keyonhyun.
(i got a new spelling :P )

Labels: , , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.