"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
(:
SHINee is on the papers today too!
And yes, I saw Jonghyun's smile. lols. miss huiping. haha.

Today saw lots of B/L, Commercial Invoice, And many other like insurance invoice learnt in ITFD, haha and my colleague actually stays beside my block. lols. the other is of the same age. haha.

trying my best to load videos up at youtube. and then you can see shinee's performance. (:
I'm going to save and buy Arashi's DVD. 10th Anniversary. It costs 100 bucks. But I shd get it right? RIGHT?!

Kaiji had started airing. so is nodame cantabile. but i didnt watch the drama so i dont think i'll watch it? although i dont mind. haha.

Key is so cute. haha. so nice. lols. waiting for the subs for wgm.
the yonghwa couple one looks funny. although initially i dont like the girl.
and C.N.Blue's I'm a loner is so addictive.
Why are they keep having these kind of addictive songs nowadays?

i wonder.attimes. tc~

Labels: , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.