"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
미남이시네요
Holidays have started and today is the 2nd day. There're so many things to do. Everyone is telling me about dramas. Lols. Liyu asks me to finish what I have on hand first! Teng says Down with Love is nice. Ts asked about PS guy thing. Speaking of which they are all in thailand now. coming back tmr. wonder how's their trip when their flight was delayed before they even reach there lols. :X Still, they did go for a grad trip. What do I have on hand? hmm, you're beautiful, SHINee Yunhanam, Bloody Monday S2, My Girl, Smile which i've stopped long ago, Sho's new drama, The last promise and recently I've been kind of addicted to WGM-Kwon-GaIn. If I really have to finish all these, I wonder how long it would take me. =/ but still, I'm down with 2. (: I dont want to type much about graduating or watever, so we'll leave it till I feel like it. Hah. till then' Labels: arashi, bloody monday, SHINee, sho, you're beautiful |
Tagboard
|