"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
SHINee
This is such a funny thing.

When I tell friends that the one I think nice in SHINee is the one with golden-like hair, everyone tell me its Jong hyun. So I thought it was jong hyun all the way until just now I went to "research" so that tmr I know who is who and I realise, the one I say is actually Key and not Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun is the lead singer I guess? and yes, his hair is really golden. Key's a bit golden brown. But I cant recognise him in Ring Ding Dong's MV. Only on Music Bank.

*Failures*

For a while I was wondering from the MV if its Key or Tae min cos Key looks a bit different there. HAHA. My eyes got no problem, either the lighting or something, his hair is golden brown ok. Lols.

Wish me luck that I am high/front/good enough to see them. although i'm not getting the autograph. Cannot even recognise them, so not considered as a fan. :X

gonna be whacked.

Labels:

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.