"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Its feb soon!
Yes!

All projects are finally over... except for BD that super super super cute project that's only going to end after my exams =.=

Anw, just did the slides for it, 80% done! so happy.

Tomorrow's gonna be a long day, with jcs, ntu & lpy. HAHA. its all the 3 alphabets words.

Sunday's gonna be time for SHINee! I shall see ET there. HAHA. Firstly, I have to figure out who is who before I go and be buried by their fans. HAHA.

There's so many things on the list!
Bloody Monday S2
The last promise
jun's special drama
sho's new drama and all~

Shall find time soon for it.

Trial bd presentation coming thurs.

Found out one of my presentation slot "group" another one shd be from FT. Hmm.

till then'

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.