"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
blogged on sat 23rd
I believe every Singaporeans (Sin-ga-po-ru jin) would know that Singapore is having a Kpop fever, whether it had been a year, subsiding or not.Next week SHINee is coming and will be the guest for some artiste's concert and et is paying 90 bucks for it! Someone asked me to go watch them at lot 1 on 31st. HAHA. Wondering if i free. lols. and the ntu talk dont know want go or not also. tsk tsk. ok back to shinee. that day watch this live program from shumin's tv got this guy inside not bad, I tried searching but the picture i found does not resemble that of their forum so a bit err. ya. I dont rmb the name et told me lol. might be taemin and i think she likes onew. lols |
Tagboard
|