"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Reviewing 2009
2009, a year full of roller coaster rides. 2010, a year full of hopes & rainbows.
(yes thats what i hope XD you'll see the resolutions soon lol) In a glimpse of eyes, 2009 is coming to an end. Today is the last day of 2009. Tomorrow is going to be a new year. In 2009, things are basically about the same. For some things thats are hardly done, is memorable & has picture, is as below! Warning: Very long post The BBQ @ Jess's. 30 Dec'09 Ytd's bbq was great. A nice meetup session for the 5 of us. And shuqing is the funny one. with her card game and the similarity btw elvin and someone. XD I shall not expose her! lols! A almost once a year gathering. Let's continue it yearly! The clique chalet. 25-27 Dec'09 This is the first time I went to a chalet with only 9 ppl including myself and with no BBQ. Partly celebrating Xmas and partly celebrating Ks's birthday. I'm waiting for pictures from shining. I'll forgive her since she has to work tomorrow. poor thing. It has been fun form the normal life a kind of break. Apparently vodka with A&W tastes not bad if you add more A&W. And srsly, with green tea no no no way. Perhaps Pokka might work but not H&E. First Letter from Korea. 21 Dec'09 From Shumin, its the one in the previous post the green envelop! 嵐 10th Anniversary 31 Oct'09 Arashi's anniversary is on the 3rd of Nov and this year, fans have printed postcards to write to them in Japan! Some of the postcards are these. For the artiste who broke Oricon history in 42 years, I'm proud to be your fan, (; 嵐、史上初の“CD、DVD4 冠”達成~シングルTOP3独占は SAFRA Roadshow 23-25 Oct'09 ![]() Safra Official Tag. The Cycling trip at Pasir Ris Park. 13 Oct'09 MY First Wallpaper 09 Oct'09 The first wallpaper that I made is unfortunately not on Arashi but based on BigBang, Lee Minho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim bum, Kim Jun and GD. Thats made specially for Ms Lim Huiping, my 老朋友. Friends since 7, and on going. <3!>The HK/Macau trip. 25-28 Sept'09 I'll nvr forget this trip that gave me a lot of memories. Of course, the first time on a plane, and the first time I went overseas and come back with fever, cough and flu. =.=" H1N1? Idk but I didnt get quarantine so i guess its alright. And I've survived half a year after that. :/ The trip to Singapore Zoological Garden 09 Sept'09 After dont know how many years I'm back to Zoo again Hahaha. With the clique in poly, Ts, Ch, Mel, Kenny, Terence and myself. It was kind of fun haha eating and joking and all. And mel went up the stage?! The First Arashi Handmade Album 03 July'09 Internship Mar-Apr'09 ![]() New Friends, Serene & Jazren! I miss the bubble tea there & Denise, Eng Yu, Samantha as well as Celine.Thats about it for the later half of the year, first half arent good ones. HAHA. Thats it! |
Tagboard
|