"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
crazy!
TRESURY IS CRAZY.
FREAKING CRAZY, MAD AND STILL CRAZY.

now i know why they took long to decipher treasury. I had it today. Its freaking long the extra notes and very different from the lecture notes. I spent the whole afternoon till just now 9 plus, minus away 1 hour plus sleep time and dinner, I only did ONE chapter.

Yes, freaking pathetic one lil chapter on money market.

and money market got 3 chapters.
fx market 2
and cash 1.

Yay, and the exam format is 15MCQ and 1 Short Answer. Perfect.
How am I going to study! Tomorrow got some graduation function somemore.

stress.

liyu, can i msg you in the middle of the night when i'm stressed/want to/ need to. ^^
i am def owing ain the ohno wallpaper. argh.

and the BMG. Very fun to play luh. =.=

everything sticks back to school.
Boohoo.

I shd just go watch arashi's concerts and wait nicely for next week to come.

I shd be more optimistic. wait nicely for next monday's autumn's concerto. LOLS XD

Labels: , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.