"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
blogskin error
Well, everyone shd know there's someting wrong with the skin if your eyes are alright. Tentatively I'm not changing it yet till MST is over, so please bear with it then.

First 2 tests over, both as worse and ever. Bklaw no application, the kind that i hate-define,state,write rules all came out. I suppose a pass is okay, but not an A. Treasury is worse. MCQs are killer. Seems like you're right but its wrong with a pathetic just pass. And the short answer qn, is worse + mega worse. I just hope I Pass.


Totally no mood today. Went out town with the rest cept teng. Watched Autumn's Concerto and kind of feel better? i think. Yeah, a bit sian and emo and sad and disappointed.

The paper told me something: study hard is of no use.

I'm putting font colour black cos it suits grey most.
Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.