"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
miss those days,
Today after bd went to canteen with ts and all, ate vegetarian but the beancurd sour (eww). Then watched 下一站幸福 with ts. She went to xiaoli to watch, which suddenly reminds me of the web, that brought back all those memories when i first knew her last year. (i think she introduced xiaoli to me is it?)

But anyway, it brings back the memories of the times when I can just watch videos every singe day and every hour without the stress to do tutorial, without projects and without all the ting bits and pieces of worries that comes from the school, be it work or people. Those days you can practically ignore everything, just going to school and coming back from school, having all the fun and joy. But as we grow, all these joy starts to disappear. Why is that so? How I wish those 無優無慮 的日子 will come back.

Meeting liyu on thurs. Hee, 2nd meetup! Gokusen! Thats the good side after the emo part, meeting up old friends finally. haha. and now i'm a bit addicted and feel like watching 下一站幸福 all your fault lah ts, bring up my drama-addiction again, when I have not been watching even arashi stuff lor. hahaha.

alright shall attempt some tutorial first before getting too busy these days.
ciao!

Labels: , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.