"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
i need more time.
I wanted to type Sigh! at the start of this post. But I shant spoil the whole post ad atmosphere. As mentioned in previous posts, school life is making my life very very unbalanced. all time is allocated for school. when i'm not in school, i'll be doing bd and fp at home. Fp is finally over on thursday and now i'm going to work on bd soon too. what really helps is , i dont even have time for my tutorials now which is like have to do tutorials for each and every lesson.Mst is coming in two weeks time. With no study break at all. Have to plan properly or I'll flunk it for sure. Maths is tested too, sigh. I so wanna shout out loud somewhere, to release the burden of stress in me. maybe shd go k sometime. Need to go out more. And ytd didnt meet ks they all alr. Liyu, meet me soon lah! Gokusen~ I want to watch Tokyo Dogs also :/ no timeeeee! I really dont know what to type. Alright,ytd went to SP BP 14th Anniversary and kind of got away from school stuff but i'm still in school luh. Not bad kind of a gathering session, and got my silver cert. Wont be getting the gold I guess. Then after that ain went tampines, sockeng and yimin went imm, huimin went bugis and i have to go home and do BD. Again. Yes. damn. I shall start doing my part now,finish it send to terence and let him continue and help teng with the vertical analysis. and need to figure out the topics tested for mst soon. alright, at least fp is over. the only good thing. and december is coming and jess is coming back soon. :D See you then! |
Tagboard
|