"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
School starts!
Minna, school started again today.

Yesterday my sister asked whether I'm excited to go school. The conversation goes like this:
S: So, are you excited to go back to school?
M: Ok lor...
S: Are you happy to go back?
M: Ok lor...
S: Are you sad you have to go back?
M: Ok lor... Hai hao lor...
S: You everything also ok lor one leh. I think you also sian alr right, used to this kind of life liao.
M: Ya lor... Hai... Nothing to be excited about....(lols)

so school started with bd (fyp) at 8am. Not very intensed so its still okay. Then there's two lectures, bklaw and treasury, followed by elective -A Maths. (Maths for Business), which is super super intensed okay! I need help for it lah. Need to find tb. At most, I still got ks to ask. Haha. since mr lee jh will be busy with attachment. I dont even think he comes here. lols.
Alright, hope this term will get thru pleasantly then.

That's about it then. Shall rest a bit.

Oh and letters from iwo jima is nice. (: Great job 二宮!

Labels: , , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.