"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Sixth anniversary! <3
Blogger is a bit getting on my nerves. Its layout is not working and there's no bold, italic, colour and whatever it is supposed to have. Yesterday was BKlaw, last paper and the clique went to Parkmall for Sakae buffet. It was super filling, the dinner. And And And. So many stupid scenes. lols. I think tengteng miss carolina too much she keep thinking some people outside the mall is her. lol. Sad thing jasmine and lloyd werent there, or it'll be everyone. And Please, dont order so much next time. Oh and the dessert mochi. 7 people they gave 18 mochi ice creams. May I know how are we supposed to divide it up?? Today there' nothing much to update about. i'll be going to watch some long-ago-supposed-to-have-watch-months-ago kind of dramas. I've finally finished UtaOni. Yes. It's very nice! And then watched one ep of quiz show. It's time to pack the documents and send some to the box for them to be away of dust and from laptop so i can send it for repair. I wonder how's shumin doing at korea. Met anyone yet? haha. Reply my email soon! I want to talk to you! And prob meeting kelly and people on sat. haha. finally. dory.i will reply your email. :) PS: This blog existed for 6 years already! |
Tagboard
|