"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
its coming back again,
Liyu ah Liyu! When is counting down ending? Soon alr right?

There have been so many projects recently and they are all due around the same time. boohoo. I'm trying to hold it in a very optimistic point of view so that nothing bad will happen. But I bet I'm going to be in really bad temper very nice mood. And friday's return of cf paper did not make it any better. Oh, and thanks ts for helping me to gain one mark. (:

and teng, although you keep attacking me this week, (she drew on my jacket again on fri), please relax yourself ok. i know projects are hard and in a rush. And I'm done with your half-blood prince. Haha. Its time to go and start on BD and Invt alr. Shall watch Cedric Diggory in HP later. XD

Guess that's about it.

oh yeah, Everything in Ascoutic mix is nice.
Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.