"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Happy Birthday!
Happy 19th Birthday Jessica!

I'm sorry you probably wont see me online when this post is blogged.
I posted it according to your timings. (:

It'll be right at 12:00am your time.


Two years, you have been spending your birthday there for two years and I believe that this year will be better, since your parents are there with you. I apologise for not having the time and effort to make a card for you. ): I hope to see you soon okay! And you weren't online yesterday...


Hope you're having a nice time with the snails and enjoying your school as a cal bear.
It should be fun, or at least you seem to be happy to me.
There's simply so many things to say which cannot be written out in words.
I miss the times when we call one another on the phone.
Now there's no one who does that. As a "complimentary", remember the nemos i told you before? Here's the very poor graphic picture.
Miss you lots and happy birthday,

<3,huihui

PS: there might be something wrong with the scheduled timing of the post. :/

Labels:

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.