"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Happy 20th Birthday!
Happy 20th Birthday to the lovely Kim Bum!

And I'm sorry the blogger has problem uploading this very nice picture with him holding a saxophone. If you want to get mesmerized by his handsome-ness with saxophone, take note of this saturday's BOF or next saturday's either one will show. So Yijung! (:


And so school's second day. practise keyboard again at terence's house. 2nd day and already 2 projects, no 3, on hold. Argh. School life for a third year doesnt seem to be very good eh? Going to meetup with laopengyous tomorrow. KElly, I'll see you soon. haha.

Alright, shall go off. byebye!

Labels: , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.