"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
更新する!
更新する! MSTs are finally over. It was a disaster. Now I've got 3 days to "rest" and start work again from Monday onwards and work on BD (FYP) and projects and get back disastrous results and pass 2 months very quickly and exams come. Liyu, are all these in your count-down? It sounds like its really coming down already. :/ So 4 papers are over. Gems' project is =.= just the mention of it makes your blood boils. Yesterday went to watch Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. Actually didnt have any idea of watching but the group have not gone out together for so long so its good to go out. haha. The movie is indeed, worth the $8.50 like what LLoyd and Kenny said. But the theatre was cold cold cold. Must be due to the LJS ice lemon tea lols. And thank you terence the jacket helped a lot! (: You shd go catch it if you hadnt, bring a jacket along and the next up-coming is Harry Potty. (yes potty, sounds cuter okay) so conclusion: START SAVING. EDIT: Channel 5 is showing Harry Potter - Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter -Goblet of Fire And for all the DBF 07 cohort, if you hadnt joined the group in FB, go and join it. (: I dont know who created but yeah. Next, birthday. OH YES. MS Lim Huiping, Thanks for the letter. Haha the paper cutting is cute. there's 4 people huh! hmmm. you want a reply in letter? Next year, please change the photo in your blog alr. even tingxin knows its last yr's. lols. Meet up with you soon, 老朋友. A very big thank you to all those who remembered. どうもありがとう There's a lot of you, privilege of knowing who actually goes to those who knows the place to go to. There's nothing special. Just names and some comments and pictures. You know you want to go and see. LOLS. Went to Night Safari on the 26th. I cant post any pictures, sorry for they are all black images. Which even if its not totally black, you cant spot the animal. Its pretty normal, nothing much really special. Considered worth it since its free? And after which went to Mc for supper (you cant blame me when you have porridge for dinner at like 6) and reached home 12+, watch zettai kareshi. XDD and went to sleep! Alright its a pretty long update already right? Kenny you're supposed to send me songs remember! and I hope to meet up with the gang soon! but i guess not everyone can make it. hmm. we shall see. Maybe I should go rot off on FB or watching Bloody Monday. The spy is out! (ps I just watched HnA again with Nino's perfect magic XD) and I haven get "everything!" *fails* Labels: bloody monday, drama, exams, jap, movie, nino, outing, random, rants, results, 老朋友 |
Tagboard
|