"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
boo
Man, this blog is almost going to be left just plain and without updates.LOLS.
Alright I shall update a bit. Since Holidays, more of study days,are here, there's some time to watch videos since Terence gave me a whole lot that filled up the entire space of my hardly use HD. I wonder when I can finish it.

First week didnt watch any, so I started only yesterday night, and started with Mei-Chan no Shitsuji. Currently at Episode 6. Climax is coming.

Seems not bad. It looks interesting. And good enough to let me watch 3 in a row and maybe all if I got the time. Haha. Liyu, you already watch right?

And as for last week, been reading manga lol. :X
Parfait Tic. If you heard of the show called 愛似百匯 that is currently filming in progress in taiwan, starring Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen and Joanne Zeng. English apparently known as Love Buffet. The manga is nice but its not finished yet. It's just been started from where it left in 2007 again. That day was saying about this with liyu and kelly. so they actually came up with names for Calvin. hahaha it goes:

Part 1
hui: so continuing right, yan ya lun shd be Ichi and the other one the other one is Daiya
liyu: the Yi Chen Ru ah.
hui: *thinking something sounds weird* Chen Yi Ru la Yi Chen Ru ahahahaha.

Part 2
hui: i think she not listening
liyu: she dont know what we talking (or something like that?)
kelly: what, i got listen ok
hui: then who is the actor?
kelly: Yan ya lun right
hui : Another one leh?
kelly: Err.. the Ru Yi Chen ah.
hui&liyu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're worse! Completely switch over!

[No offence to Fahrenheit Lovers]

The summary of the story is revolved around this blood-related cousins, Daiya and Ichi, who moved to live above Fuuko Kameyama and study in the same school. Daiya is a playboy with bad results and Ichi is a 優郁王子 with No. 1 Results.

From DramaWiki: Fuuko (or Fuu-chan for friends) is a lively girl starting her first year of highschool. Her life is turned upside down by the arrival of her new neighbors: the bishōnen Shinpo cousins, Daiya and Ichi.

And I shall update about gems practise session and saturday and jaime's bd when I am free and when I remember and provided I'm not lazy. Lols. Excuses. Haha. Exams are coming up~ Study Hard people!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.