"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Arashi Sets a New Record on DVD! First Ever Top-rating of Three Consecutive Week!
先月25日に発売され、4/6付初登場で09年最高の初動売上を記録した嵐のライブDVD『ARASHI AROUND ASIA 2008 in TOKYO』(ジェイ・ストーム)が今週2.6万枚を売上げ、先週4/13付に引き続き、今週の4/20付けDVDランキング総合部門でも首位を獲得。

In the end I started on Bloody Monday too. But somehow its a bit hard to continue. All the fault of the clearness of the video. makes it too disgusting. lols. went to practise keyboard today. tough tough. tired. strained eyes. played with hong quan on the DS hahaha he's so shocked by my score lols. And arashi topped so many sections in Oricon! :D All the CD, DVD and DVD for movie. Yays! A wonderful present for Nino! Ohh and I saw MEi-chan no Shitsuji's figurine today lololol.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.