"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
meetups.
Saturday met up with kelly ( like finally), and keeswee, jh, ant, ahloy, cc for dinner. well scheduled at 3.30pm meet but it was almost 5 when we meet alr. hahahaha. as in everyone being there. In the end from PS we went to MS.

Dinner at Yuki Yaki. Food is ok and I dont need to cook for myself even better lol! Then we asked for the ice cream thinggy. and made a mess out of it. I hope that day no one got diahroea or something. after that went to esplanade yeah again~ haha and then change to flyer. =.=

So we sat there for a few hours then went home. And shining came to find us in the middle. No more last bus for me so took bus with them till clementi and took cab with aloy jh shining. So yeah. Practically just talked and talked lo. So long nvr meet with kelly also. haha.

and so some random stuff for ms huiping to see. alright not specifically for her lols.


And another one you know where to go and find. hahahaha.

and yesterday went ot change new ezlink. uglier than original one. and then.. what else did I want to update... Forgot. Got to go do CSB now. Bye~

Labels: , , , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.