"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
love too,
Quote this frm georgina's blog

"
I sort of like this picture! Teng Teng & Hui Hui looked so natural lahs! pretty pretty. i didn't join them last friday. but still, i saw them at marina square last friday! we're so fated to meet right? =D Rmb, our first pay, Fish & Co (: okays? =D
.
.
.
this agreement was actually made when i was suppose to work with them at prudential. oh well, i still hope to keep that agreement. what do u think?
love u hui!

=D
"

I'm happy to see this, not that picture la i think i look ugly. lols. we'll meet up soon okay? I hope to keep that agreement too! I'm really happy you still remember it, thanks. (: appreciate it. although i dont know how it is for you right now about some issues(if you dont uds, ask me online?), i hope everything will be alright for you yeah? take care lots, miss and see you soon! love! :D

really,
thanks.

Labels:

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.