"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
another day had passed.
HELLO.I promised someone to update as soon as possible. LOL. Alright what should I post. ITP. Right. It started yesterday. Too tiring I didnt go online yesterday. haha. Today wanted to take bus buttt. bus so late and single deck some more. haish. work was as usual.. more coming when boss is back.. thursday's schedule sounds nice but not so nice. lol. attire formal... today got briefing.. I guess the work load is about same for everyone lah,as in what we do... except maybe georgina, poor thing so many thing to do. Tomorrow jenice, my in-charge, going to help register something.. so maybe morning wont be so early reach.. I'll attempt to take bus to work tmr... OH speaking of bus. took bus home, took 1 hour. at bus stop waiting bus.. guess i saw who?!?!? ***drum rolls*** LLOYD! Yes! He's on the bus i think 129 or something lah I forgot.hahahaha. So we chatted on phone for a while. Today's his dress-down day. so cool. We dont have. Shall see when to meet up with the guys soon. hahaha. terence called just now too. haha. Right, Nothing is interesting right? Now shall go see what to write for log book. XD BYE! |
Tagboard
|