"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
i'm still alive (:
Dear Readers,
I'm here to update!

Right.. Actually I've got nothing but studies to update you about?
Which probably you'd been bored to death by cos the situations goes the same for most of you, i guess.

So lets see, after uccd on tues, went to watch underworld with teng, terence, kenny, brandon, wc and rc. Yes, first time you see the few of us in a group. Haha. The movie is not bad, except that the bad paper i did and lack of sleep I felt like sleeping in the theatre, and my head is tilted for 90% of the movie. and, i think i saw weihao but its in the cinema so idk also. didnt confirm. haha.

And wednesday, the day most probably liyu hates the most out of the week (I'm advertising you again. lol.), went to school for blaw. A lot went too. Lucky I had enough sleep.. Its super cold in the lecture hall. Everyone is freezing. Alright a bit exaggerating for every single one. Most, i should say. and poor georgina, without sleep feeling cold and in the middle of the hall. hope she gets back all her sleep alr. and after that went to buy a pen, a black one, cos mine is running out of ink. and here comes the funny part.

Your dear friend here, bought a brown-black pen, thinking it was black. She paid for it. Happily going home, still thinking its black, she finally got her pen. Then writing notes for Blaw, she used it, without realising its not black. Until the next day, the pen was placed beside the black one, and she realised. Its not the same. =.=" Thanks to all those contributing factors from everywhere that made her think it was black. and hopefully on her first exam, her black pen can last.. Thats why all her notes now are brown-black in colour. (she's saving her black) lols. enough.

Alright and so was talking to mr lee online, he's in school studying.
and this is part of the conver.

-huihui. says:
shall i change ur link on my blog to the lj one?
Cedric says:
nooooooooooooooooooooooo
never
or else i change website liao
lol

Thats how protective he is for his new link. But i dont understand, when he already typed the link in his blog, just that not much understood how to go. So, I'm forbidden to change his link. lols. Alright i shall go and stardee alr. Quote from him.

Goodluck people.
(:

Labels: , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.