"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
sometimes,
I just forgot what I wanted to blog about.
While I'm thinking, let me just wish kee swee a happy birthday. XD

Happy 18th Birthday!
I know you wanted that long ago!
He's totally going to do everything he could, those that couldnt be done earlier.
Hope you enjoy yourself!

And so, holidays had passed for a week and a half.
Seems like everyone is MIA. Or so it seems.
Geor and Terence are online now. So he's back... I guess.
And the long lost SQ the wrapper is online.
should i say its a miracle? hmm. the amt of time i see her online is less than 10 i think, for the year. even after her exams. wonder what's really occupying her time..
and now i'm really getting lifeless at this blogging. boohoo. i shall stop.

b.y.e.

Labels: , , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.