"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
hiatus.
Hey people. short update. for the two weeks.(till next week)
Next week will be MST week.
for those who dont know, it stands for Mid-Semester Test. :D
Yeah, next week. meaning i have only 1 more week to study.
or perhaps its more of a start to study..
How should I survive? I wonder too.

So last week is mainly for projects and all.
all the way till friday when i hand up a "finalised" report.
So it roughly explains why last week is totally a MIA situation,
and so the above paragraph explains mainly why there is hiatus for this and next week too.
Perhaps random updates when too bored of books.

yeah now i needa go and do other stuff before settling for books. byebye~

Labels: , , ,

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.