"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
病人
I officially declare that miss lee here is SICK. ahhhhhh. severe sorethroat (i suppose) and running nose. sian. how am i going to study like that... I am very SURE i haven study a lot of things ok! hahahahasigh. got to buck up alrd. friday saturday sunday. 3 days. i need help lah! do and do and do but still wont get the answers. oh my.... forget it, lets stop about studies, shall we? so, heard from daphne yesterday about JAY's concert on 18th! His birthday lah! but i think i cant go also. :( AND. i dont even know if he'll ever open concert in Singapore again. it's been 3 years. since the last one, i think. haha. His new album not bad sia. Esp the 彩虹, 阳光宅男 and 我不配. all very nice. the 抒情types. haha. good enough. wait for the lyrics to come out. lols. then know how to sing.. if not.. er hum. meeting kelly later. haha. mayb i'll blog at night? and can come see if i'm online or not. hahahaha. bye. |
Tagboard
|