"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
JH's quest
hello! its been all the short posts nowadays. i shall finally do junhao's quest..

Never in my life had I :
scored an A for English.

That 1 person can make me nuts, but can make me smile:
is always the closest

I like lines because they are :
making my words look nice? cos i dont have a good handwriting.

When i am nervous, i will :
feel very warm, to an extend that maybe will sweat?

The last time when i laughed was:
just when talking to kelly.t about something~

My curly is :
?

My foot is:
wearing shoes of size 6

Last christmas:
celebrated with jessica, jaime, xing fang and shuqing at jessica's house. Love it cos we stayed quite late? haha. as well as her parents and their friends, hardrock, billabong and ppl.

When i turn my head left to see? :
the old cardboard that had been shifted to this room...

When i turn my head right to see:
wall.. painted in white

When i look down and see:
my legs on the chair and the chair on the floor... getting more bored by this thing.

The craziest event ever:
talking back to a teacher? haha. not very crazy, just because people thinks i very guai kind..

I have a hard time understanding:
things that cannot be explained by scientific thinkings.

One time at a family gathering :
cannot remember.

If i win an award, the first person i can thank is :
People who helped me, myself and family.

Triangles are:
learnt in maths

My ideal breakfast is:
anything should make it up? too hungry to choose. haha.

If you make me happy:
i'll remember it forever

I'll stop my wedding if:
there is something wrong between both parties.

The world could do without:
-

I rather lick the belly of the cockroach:
i rather let it fly away from me.

Most recent thing you bought youself:
i suppose the manicure that is done badly? haha.. or the necklace.

Most recent thing someone else bought for you:
breakfast from mummy.

My least favourite part of the year :
cannot remember.. suppose there are lots.

The last time when i was high :
when i went to jessica house, when shuqing keep saying high.. its the same day i suppose?

The person i last talked to :
my mother.

Last night I :
did not sleep. only slept at around 2 plus. haha

There's this girl i know who:
is a good friend of mine

There is this guy i know:
who is very emo.

I am listening to :
Give My Love from OST of Save the Last Dance for Me

I last ate:
mee sua. mian xian or what you call it, with celery, egg and fishballs.

My bedsheets:
yellow and white squares

I smell:
perfect

On my table i have:
still the rubbish left to be thrown away..

My full name:
Lee Hui Hui

The next victim :
dont know who to choose.. HuiPing then. haha.

Alright, thats all for today. this quest is overdued for very very long. off to videos. bye!
Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.