"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
disappointed
Happy Moon cake Festival day. Or whatever day.

Today went to school. more people came back to school. forget to go find the CCA thinggy. and dont understand why we didnt get to see our list of scores. then... Mrs koh talked to us about those JC/MI thinggy. she suggested me to go for the MI the trial. And i can't believe she actually said i'm hardworking. I am thinking. What did I do that makes her think that I'm Hardworking? cos i ownself do not agree that i am hardworking. not even to a certain extent.

We received a super duper bad news. Mock Exams on Monday and Tues. Can die. seriously. Not one subject, not Two subject... but.... SIX! Yes, 6. you're not having an eye problem. its 6 within 2 days. guess how mugged i'll go. -.-, not including mad yet. tomorrow going for mr chan's chemistry. for the sake that he gave me a 50 =) go attend lessons lor. hope can understand.

nothing much else to say. haven bought mom her present. couldnt find it anywhere. till the next explosion of blogger craze.

Lastly. Happy Birthday to mummy!
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To Mummy,
Happy Birthday To You!!
Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.