"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Happy birthday Singapore!
One People, One Nation, One SingaporeThis is where I Belong, where I keep my Heart and Soul HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!! My Island Home This is my home She's everything to me Grace and beauty In all that you see My island home Wherever I may be I never will forget her Nor will she forget me And I will sing A song of home A land of peace Where dreams are born everyday My home Wherever I may be I believe You will always be a part of me My island home Home of my family This is my future Where i want to be (This is my future This is my home) And I will sing A song of home A land of peace Where dreams are born everyday My home Wherever I may be I believe You will always be a part of me And I will sing A song of home A land of peace Where dreams are born everyday My home Wherever I may be I believe You will always be a part of me My home Wherever I may be I believe You will always be a part of me A part of me |
Tagboard
|