"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Sob
Mourning for Germany's Defeat
I'm so sad today, so i shall not blog more than these. Germany lost to Italy. I had nothing to say. But seriously, think that Italy did NOT deserve the win. Rather, they didnt even deserve to enter the quarter-finals. I really think that Germany deserves the World Cup this year. In fact, Germany rocked the World Cup. I believe that everyone knows that. Since Germany is out already, i shall not watch anymore World Cup. I hope that the team fighting with Italy would Win the Ultimate World Cup. Germany, way to go for the 2010 World Cup. =) Keep Up your Good work! You guys Rocks!
  • Miroslav Klose, Striker
  • Lucas Podolski, Striker
  • Tim Borowski, Derensive Midfielder
  • Philipp Lahm, Left-back
  • Jens Lehmann, Goalkeeper

You Guys ROCKS, Especially Klose, Podolski and Lahm. =)

Info
huihui's profile
20 years old
24 June
livejournal

my music, my life
A.M.N.O.S.嵐が一番いいですよ
Music

Tagboard
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.