"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
7 wonders of a Blog.
Sabo-ed case of Jervenneeeeeee Onnggg 7 Wonders Of a Blog (Person) 7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME >> I love music, dance and sports. >> I do not tell others a lot about me. I tend to keep things to myself. >> I appeared to be alright but actually I'm not. >> Emotional >> People say i look very dao =.= >> Sensitive >> Looks very Boyish but actually not. 7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME >> My Family. Afraid of Losing them. >> My Friends. Afraid of Losing them. Afraid of misunderstandings. >> School. Exams. >> Thinking of Things that I'm not supposed to. >> Being Sick. Looks Ugly and makes me Unhealthy. >> Tomorrow's Chinese O'Level ORAL! >> To not be in Tip-Top Condition from Head to Toe 7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT >> Huang Yi Da- Chou Nan Ren. >> Wu Yen Pin - Waiting For You. >> Hong Jun Yang- Dou Dou Nv Hai. >> David Tao- Ai Wo Hai Shi Ta. >> Na Quan MaMa- Chu Lian Fen Se Xi >> Luo Zhi Xiang-Lian Ai Da Ren >> Kelly Poon- Ji Shi Zha Dan 7 THINGS I LIKE THE MOST (currently) >> World Cup. Germany. >> Singing Non-Stop. >> My Friends. Things they give. Time we spend. >> Sports. >> Listening To Fav songs, Talk about TW drams that I LOVE >> My Family. Spending More and More Time Together. >> Playing some Games. Diablo II. Nothing to say lor. 7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS >> Hui Ping >> Hui Zhen >> Jessica >> Shu Qing >> Shu Min >> Xue Yi >> Yang Ce Alright. i Seriously have no idea about this till Jervenne said she sabo-ed me and i have to write this. and this is wat i call 7 wonders of a blog . i know its kind of lame. today wasnt feeling very well during bio. lucky i ate sweet then feel better. well.. changed maths class position. i sit between shi ning and nazri. it was supposed to be jensen lah. but he swopped place wif nazri. nazri was a bit.. over. he write until half of my table occupied. hmph. then shi ning say him. i moved away lah. Then, hand in the files lor. and... dunxin and anthony got this super lame thing. wat stupid question. GRRR. Wat toking to xueli about my temper or something. ya. i told her that aloy say i got angry b4.. 2 times or 3 i think. which i would definitely rmb in my life. the Sec 2 thing. stupid lor. And. actually the 7 wonders, i got more songs. haha. a lot a lot. but only can write 7. the waiting for you is not wat i wanted. but the player playing. so i wrote lor. still got love story, lian ai ing. a lot lah. i song lover can. and i love bowling. oh. everysince that time went for bowling. both junhao and aloy addicted. aahaha. ok. got hw to do. bye.
|
Tagboard
|